› I am following these tech skills
• Python • Pandas • NumPy • Plotly • Jupyter • SQL • GitHub • Docker • Django • Laravel • PHP • HTML • Bootstrap • MySQL • PostgresQL • Linux • Servers
› Python Data Analyst | Dec 2021 – Present
School of Physical Education and Sports Science of Athens
• Developing for the purpose of research of SPESS, a force platform with sensors has been used to test various trials such as jumps or balance and collects raw data of athletes.
• Writing Python code to parse txt files, pre-processing the raw data, making complex calculations between various indicators, and creating charts and analytics for different purposes.
• Developing internal visualization platform for data processing and analysis to view data in tables and charts.
Python – Jupyter – Pandas – NumPy – Plotly – Altair – Streamlit – PostgresQL – Supabase
› Software Engineer | Sept 2018 – Present
Computer Technology Institute – CTI
1st May 2020 – Present «InTegRated Management Models For Archaeological Park»
• Develop and build an online platform through WordPress for the project «InTegRated Management Models For Archaeological Park» with functionalities
like Forum, Knowledge Base, Surveys, etc.
• Develop an intranet network through the ownCloud open-source platform for the partners of the project.
WordPress – Forum – Survey Design – OwnCloud – Intranet – Software Maintenance
2nd Sept 2018 – Apr 2020 «E-government services and tools from regional governments and regional development bodies to support and coordinate the regional research and innovation capital – egov_INNO»
• Develop and build Innobarometer, a G2B application that collects and analyses
data on entrepreneurship and innovation in Western Greece and Apulia.
• Implemented the MySQL database.
• Built the full-stack app using PHP Laravel Framework for the backend and Bootstrap, JS libraries for the frontend.
PHP – Laravel – Html – Bootstrap – Linux – MySQL – JS Libraries – Tabulator – LimeSurvey
› Data Analyst & Full-stack Developer | Jan 2016 – Present
• Writing Python scripts for data collection, cleaning and processing, making complex calculations between various indicators, and creating charts and analytics for different purposes.
• Develop and maintain full-stack software for web applications and servers.
• Establish web hosting for apps and websites using Linux VPS or cPanel.
• Support and monitor websites for continuous improvement.
• Research new technologies, software packages, and techniques to improve projects quality.
Python – Pandas – NumPy – sklearn – SQL – JS Libraries – Plotly – Django – Laravel – PHP – Html – Bootstrap – Linux – WordPress – LimeSurvey – OwnCloud
› Software Engineer | Jun 2015 – Dec 2015
NOC | University of Patras – CTI
Handled teleconferencing interconnection, gathering and connecting requirements, implementing needs – configuration for the interface part. Partially engaged in the website of the University of Patras (Drupal) for the creation of extra service.
Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Engineering & Informatics Department at University Of Patras, Grade : 6.78
Bachelor Thesis : A smart system for garden watering using wireless sensor networks.
Languages: Greek Fluently, English Proficiency (C2)
› Constantinos Marios Angelopoulos, Sotiris Nikoletseas, and Georgios Constantinos Theofanopoulos.
A smart system for garden watering using wireless sensor networks.
In Proceedings of the 9th ACM international symposium on Mobility management and wireless access (MobiWac ’11). ACM, New York, NY, USA, 167-170. DOI
› Georgios Constantinos Theofanopoulos, John Garofalakis, Adreas Koskeris, Sotirios Michalopoulos.
Innobarometer : An e-tool to collect and analyse data on entrepreneurship and innovation in Western Greece and Apulia.
Apr 24, 2020 Conference on Regional Entrepreneurship and Innovation.
Centre of Planning and Economic Research: Special Issues on Regional Entrepreneurship & Innovation Planning: Innobarometer
Communication, Multitasking, Collaboration, Research, Creativity, Desire to learn, Logical thinking